Dart Den

Full Version: O. pumilio and D. auratus from CR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I'd let you guys know that some O. pumilio "Blue Jeans" and some D. auratus are due to land in from Costa Rica sometime in Jan. It'll be nice to see new LEGAL blood and not strangely adult European CBB imports. They are CB (legit) in CR. I'm a bit excited, it'll be nice to see these come in again. Not giving details, just thought everyone would enjoy the news.
I'd be nice to know who to get our $$ ready to support.....
Philsuma Wrote:I'd be nice to know who to get our $$ ready to support.....

...or if "we" even need to worry about that. It seems too often that new imports are only available to a select few.
randommind Wrote:
Philsuma Wrote:I'd be nice to know who to get our $$ ready to support.....

...or if "we" even need to worry about that. It seems too often that new imports are only available to a select few.

Right, but it seems that far too often new imports go through several hands before settling down. Just think about how many times pairs of the new pumilio imports get bought, then sold, then sold again. I've seen quite a few 'WC' pairs get sold by people that only had them for a couple months...Or worse, how many pairs were sold that we will never hear from or see ever again...