Dart Den

Full Version: DEC. 1st. HAMBURG, PA SHOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three campana auratus---$30 takes all three! Very healthy and from Oz. Very shy, but beautiful frogs. All eating very well.

If anyone needs isos or springs, let me know and I will bring them. I have a very large number of dwarf striped grays if anyone is looking for a mature colony.

Ed
BIG show guys and gals....one, if not THE best show in the country for Dart Frogs and supplies !!!
Phil... Find me some histos when your out there or at least a contact Wink
haha...THOSE frogs won't be found at H-Burg....ever. More and more people are breeding Histo's and Sylvaticus. They are around in several morphs and actually, not all that $$$
did anyone go? How was it ?
hamburg was small crowd. walked right in at 10 am. bought 3 bulls eye histos for 100 a piece. Tongue
5 frog sellers. funny advent2er (rick h.) was being followed around the show when he sold his frogs to the various vendors. like he had his own personal bodyguard. first time i have ever seen this.
Bodyguards ?

I think you mean, groupies. lol
Phil it was one of the guys who are at the front door and he was wearing a fluorescent yellow jacket like a fireman type of jacket. he followed him to Tim's table then followed him to Kieth's table.
Whoa ! Was the show actually taking a proactive approach to people bringing animals in to sell without being a paid vendor ???
The bodyguard was there to keep the groupies in check 8)
I walked in with my cooler and stood there for a minute and there was no security in sight. I went back out to the ticket counter where the big fella was and asked him if someone could check my cooler in. That's when it got a little weird. He wanted to know who exactly I was selling my frogs to. Then he followed me around from table to table. I then had to promise I wouldn't walk around and sell frogs on the floor. Mike Novy was kind enough to let me keep my cooler behind his table.
you're lucky they just didn't bar the entire cooler from the show.