Dart Den

Full Version: F/S - exos/zoomeds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been in the process of moving all my stuff to one of our houses in south Texas(Brownsville) and just about every frog is on its way south. I decided not to bother moving any of the vivariums so I have given many to friends nearby and I'd like to sell the remaining ones to anyone in or around the central TX area. I'd be willing to drive a bit if multiple vivs are purchased. I will strip most down and some will stay intact. Many are drilled all around and some are false bottom/PVC drainage....

Available
18-18-24 exo terra/zoomeds= 9 @ $50 /ea
18 cube exos= 2 @ $35/ea
24-18-24 exo=2 @ $65 ea(fully planted)
40gal very=1 @ $50drilled and ready to use never had inhabitants

$600 takes all
Waiting a reply to your last email to me.
email sent
I will try to get pics of vivariums for sale tonight....does anyone know if you can post pics through a phone? Gf has my labtop so no go with that

Also note: every sale of these vivariums: I would like to have $ paypaled to>>>>>>> RICH FRYE<<<<<<<<
Locals
Start a photobucket app on the phone. All my pictures are posted through the phone with that app.
Ghostvivs Wrote:Start a photobucket app on the phone. All my pictures are posted through the phone with that app.
Thanks. Dunno why that never occurred to me.