Dart Den

Full Version: Dogfish head brewery tour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if anyone else here is into Craft beer, but my Wife and I took a tour of the Dogfishhead brewery. It was a great free tour with four samples at the end. We also ate Dinner at their Brew pub in Rehoboth Beach, DE. great food and they have a small distillery and brewery there too. Here are some pics and what I came back with. If you have seen the Brewmasters shows on the Discovery channel, then you will recognize the treehouse.

[Image: dogfish1.jpg]

[Image: dogfish.jpg]

[Image: beer.jpg]
Nice !

I wanted to tour our cool Local Brewery - Troegs in Hershey PA before I move, but it doesn't look like i'll make it. Big micro / craft fan !
how are the spirits? Ive heard good things.
I like troegs too, if you can find naked elf beer, your my hero. The spirits are great that bottle of rum my wife tried at the brew pub
dtfleming Wrote:I like troegs too, if you can find naked elf beer, your my hero. The spirits are great that bottle of rum my wife tried at the brew pub

it's a lusty 11.9% Alco content !! Tastes of cherries a bit like rhobatussin but still kicks azz !

[Image: mad-elf-webpage-pic.jpg]
Yea that's mad elf. They brew a naked elf too