Dart Den

Full Version: fs- pumilio pairs and singles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some cb and wc pairs, trios and singles of pumilio.

This is a list of what I have

2.2sndf escudo de veraguas
2.2 sndf else Eldorado
2.2 yara (same batch from black jungle)
1.1 nabors cemetery bastimientos (red male/gold fem)
1.1 Sr almirante
3.3 Sr Rio tribe( each pair has now laid and have tads) variable patterns
0.1 villegas colon(very proven)
0.1 solarte

Also have other obligates available

Shipping will be done through service of your choice.
Temps here are very unfavorable atm so we will coordinate to ship as we get a break.

I will give great deal to those who buy multiple pairs and or singles.

Please shoot me an email or call me if you have any questions.

Sidney081122@gmail.com 512-738-3411
Note.
I may also have another full red Sr wc escudo pair available. Hasn't bred for me but hasn't made it to perm vI've
ok guys. I am trying to have these out and not travel with them south before feb 15th. this is what I have left. I will run a good and special deal to whoever buys multiples or pair.

0.1 escudo de veraguas
sndf
$175

0.1 solarte(no call and fem fat)
sndf
$175

0.1 colon
villegas
$225

1.1 rio teribe
sr
$350 ( I will include second female free to make it a trio)

1.1 yara
private breeder
$350 ( free third adult with this pair)

1.1 el dorado
sndf
$230( second free fem included)

1.1 almirante
sr
$240( second free fem included)

all prices are w/out shipping and shipping service of choice will be added at buyers request

I have other juvie,subs and froglets available so please shoot me an email if interested

idney081122@gmail.com">sidney081122@gmail.com 512-738-3411
solarte not available anymore
Is it being implied here that the available 'YARA' are from Black Jungle? As that can not be correct.
Sports_Doc Wrote:Is it being implied here that the available 'YARA' are from Black Jungle? As that can not be correct.
Why not? They were selling Yara. Check their ad on oct 31 on DB
Jeremy. Talk to Mike and Rich. Something is rotten in Denmark.
Shawn,

You posted this 'over there'

Sports_Doc Wrote:Blk Jungle got two frogs, likely female, offspring from someone who bred a trio of so called 'Yara' from Sidney. BJ were just reselling them. They are not producing them, breeding them, importing them or anything else implied elsewhere.

Just clarifying.

Is this a correct statement?

-Byron
Yes. ugg.

Lordy Lordy.

Blk Jungle got a couple frogs, from someone looking to sell their offspring. BJ did not import them, supply them to others, breed them. They are not the originator of any of this 'stock'.

'Yara' is made up.

Speak with Strictly or Marcus at SNDF if you would like.

It is just wrong to imply things came from some old timer in CA, or Blk Jungle...or for that matter SR, or SNDF.

Having a couple animals end up at Blk Jungle has only allowed this fallacy to blossom and it is unfortunate for them. They didnt know.

I'm sorry Ive had to log in and post. All this junk makes me sick.
Please oh please....itd be nice to have josh lucas still on these boards....the first time these "yara" were passed to me they had supposedly come in with a euro shipment with moonshine galacts...im sure a few might recall this. Orange/blue pums come in as "bruno" recently did and not sure on local breece did indeed get the majority, I emailed laurents (farm guy running site) and he confirmed yara....as they were identical to what lucas had acquired (along with "bjs") he sold to mark p. Remember that?
Sid: ".....all I said to craig was to go question them too while they were at it I stead of stirri g shit up on foru ms........ yaras twice showed up....sndf even got some under. The table sorta like rambala and ray let me in on some. This was way before our list ever started happening. When I asked laurent and sergio they confirmed orange and blue were yara locale. Why is that soo hard to comprehend by people? look at bruno.....recently showed as a big???. then sergio says bruno. Again shawn.....dont even bother getting into kt on dd bc nothing against bj was implied and youre going about it wrong way."

So they are NOT from SR/or SNDF like you emailed? Now they are from another trusted frogger....Lucas?

Your email address is in my 'blocked sender' list so dont bother sending me more messages.

Ive spoken to SR, BJ, the CA 'old timer', and Marcus called me. All a bunch of nonsense they say.

Enough already.
sidney ferrell Wrote:bullshit and lots of it... they had supposedly...bullshit bullshit

Stand proud ye who've bought from this liar.
OK good you saw exactly what I was getting at.

But still I would think that BJ should be more conscious of where their frogs came from.

Sideny (jar jar)

Sorry for hijacking your for sale thread, I was more concerned with a vendor passing along frogs and not knowing their true identity.

Just a quick example.

I smuggle in histos
Sell them to you.
you sell them sean stewart and then he sells them.
Now I get to sell my histos as "sean stewart line" .

-Byron
Sidney, why so quiet???

You're the talk of the hobby right now... congratulations Sidney, or whatever name you're going by at the moment...
You really want to hear me talk and conversate with me?!?!??? then lets fucking do this! I am in dallas, tx. At this fucking moment visiting friends and gf....so how about you get in your little eco toyota corola and drive on over to zubar on greenville ave. If you do drinks on me all night. Then I will tell you everything you are dying to know about me. Come on! step it up this is your cnhance to get me face to face and take care of your issues. 512-738-3411 I will wait for you right up front if youd like...
Ghostvivs Wrote:Sidney, why so quiet???

You're the talk of the hobby right now... congratulations Sidney, or whatever name you're going by at the moment...
Never in my entire life have I been more serious than now....I beg you to come out!!! be a real man and talk to me face to face. Or do you want me to come to younow? you can have your buddie/s with you
Ghostvivs Wrote:Sidney, why so quiet???

Before I cancel my shit here I ask everyone but retard frye to post 100% fucking absolute proof of how you were burned by me! all you stupid shit talkers step it up and start posti ng proof! give me a good reason to justifhy my cancellation....Id like to give myself a good reminder of why Im not on this board. Phil as I emailed you....directions to cancel? hope you got my email
Thread locked.