Dart Den

Full Version: Poll - Where do you Buy your Plants?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is another popularity poll to see where people buy MOST their plants from. You can only pick two. If I forgot any please let me or a mod know so we can add it
Local nurseries + forum purchases.
All of my plants have come from local nurseries as well as a few forum purchases as well.
I use several of the above options plus some not listed. Depends on what I am looking for...
mostly home depot and I have got some from a pet shop. It is strange that I dont see many nurseries around here that have tropical plants. This doesnt give me much selection in the way of the more exotics though, although I did see a Selaginella at home depot recently.
pnwbare Wrote:mostly home depot and I have got some from a pet shop. It is strange that I dont see many nurseries around here that have tropical plants. This doesnt give me much selection in the way of the more exotics though, although I did see a Selaginella at home depot recently.

Around here the tropical plant / houseplant selection is seasonal in a lot of nurseries -- if you haven't already, you might ask them or check back occasionally to see what's wandered in.