Dart Den

Full Version: A few of my frogs - pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being new around these parts.. I thought I'd share some frog shots with you all.

My variabilis:

[Image: DSC_0145.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0053.JPG]

I don't know why, but I find this picture entertaining..
[Image: DSC_0051.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0144.JPG]

Vents:
[Image: DSC_0016.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0003_4.jpg]

Fresh out of the water a day or so ago:
[Image: DSC_0138.JPG]

A couple shots of my Azureus:
[Image: DSC_0087.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0046.JPG]

Tank I just built for the Azureus - awaiting plants to come out of quarantine.
[Image: DSC_0138.JPG]

That's all I have for now. I am a bit of a pic whore.. so I am sure more are on their way Big Grin
Those Variabilis are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.
Very nice collection. What line of Variabilis are you working with?
Thanks! They are INIBICO Variabilis.
Excellent pics....quite nice, thanks !
Looks like I will need to make some room in my collection for INIBICO Variabilis Wink
I really think they are under appreciated. They are an amazingly beautiful frog, and are awesome in groups. The more the merrier Big Grin. I seem to have an over abundance of females at the moment, and am thinking I may need to even out the flock a little. If anyone has a calling male INIBICO variabilis.. do let me know Wink
dysphoria Wrote:I really think they are under appreciated. They are an amazingly beautiful frog, and are awesome in groups. The more the merrier Big Grin. I seem to have an over abundance of females at the moment, and am thinking I may need to even out the flock a little. If anyone has a calling male INIBICO variabilis.. do let me know Wink

Check the classifieds, there has been a male for sale/trade for awhile.