Dart Den

Full Version: Surprise froglet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trimmed the blue jeans viv yesterday, found this little guy tonight at feeding time 8)

[Image: IMG_20130206_192838.jpg]

Forgive the phone pic,didn't have the good camera close by.
Nice. Looks very healthy.
Thanks! Was just debating if i should pickup another female from you and make it a trio, now i don't want to throw off their mojo!

And thanks again for the pair!

RichFrye Wrote:Nice. Looks very healthy.
No problem, and , still have extra females. Had female BJ production coming out of my ears last year and part of the year before. Could be worse things I suppose.
Very cool! I need to find more babies.
Nice find, Casper!
And soon there should be 3 or 4 more emerging from their film canisters... 8)
Now that's the best looking froglet I've seen. And we know what it is! :wink:
At feeding time was looking for the little guy, found him and he looked smaller, started to think i needed to pull him. Then another red flash caught my eye, it was the 1 one i found the other day!

So he didn't get smaller, he has a new sibling! :mrgreen:
Heh - wonder how many are really in there...where there's two... Smile How exciting - congratulations!
Ghostvivs Wrote:At feeding time was looking for the little guy, found him and he looked smaller, started to think i needed to pull him. Then another red flash caught my eye, it was the 1 one i found the other day!

So he didn't get smaller, he has a new sibling! :mrgreen:

Congrats Casper! Since these are blue jeans, does this make you a frog wrangler? Big Grin