Dart Den

Full Version: I can no longer see any Pictures on DD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the recent host change? I can no longer view pictures or see peoples avatar
how are you posting - phone or computer and what type ?

Also what ISP
anyone else have problems ?
This started happening to me last night after DD came back online. I cannot see most images on either a MacBook or an iPod touch. If I click on a missing image I get the following error:

Quote:Information

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

The file ./../files/98488_9b3c71136bb49e28079467f406d6f9a4 does not exist.
Phil, I see your avatar but not Chris's or Jim's. I'm currently viewing from a phone.
I wasn't posting pictures, I was trying to view pictures
rcteem Wrote:I wasn't posting pictures, I was trying to view pictures

ok....well then please LMK - phone or comp ? Browser type ? ISP ?
No pics for me with IE Explorer and Droid.
I can't see it from my iPad, iPhone, and PC
I'm not having any problems... :twisted:
check it now guys.....found some unloaded files.
I can see avatars but I have to click on the picture link in order to see any pictures. Using my laptop.
It looks like the files are back, but the links within the posts are not automatically downloading the images within the posts - I get a bunch of small boxes with question marks in them (OSX Lion, Safari). Like jellyman is reporting, I can click on the missing image and the full image is linked (this was not working previously). I can't post screen shots to this thread, but I can provide them elsewhere if you need them.
wer'e loading a lot of pic files....so many pics it takes a few hours. Should start shaping up here real soon.
I can see a few pics but no avatars
I'm getting 100% pics.....only missing an avatar or two...not many.
Seems back to normal for me! Thanks for all the hard work Phil!
Every avatar on this page is shows as "broken" except for Phil's...
michaelslenahan Wrote:Every avatar on this page is shows as "broken" except for Phil's...

ditto- thats from a pc phil
Pics are showing up fine for me. Using a PC and firefox.