Dart Den

Full Version: For sale - Live Oak Leaf Litter !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clean, no pesticides or harmful ingredients. Handpicked and sorted by me. No other frass or debris .No bees or screaming ants. Just good clean small live oak leaves - the BEST small leaf litter as it will resist degradation and look cool in your vivarium a lot longer than most other types of leaves. Also, microfauna love them. Put some in all your bug cultures - springtails and Isopods of all types and watch them flourish.

I try to 'overpack' these one (01) gallon bags - shipping anywhere in the U.S, TWO bags per small box for $13.99 total.

Two bags should be good for a whole year's worth of display / adding to or changing out, in an average 10-20 gallon vivarium as a rough example.

Paypal perfered but check, M.O or other accepted as well. PM me here on Dart Den.

~Phil
oh...awesome Brom courtesy of JimO NOT included...just there because I'm excited I got it at the last frog meet and really like it.
13.99 plus shipping?
13.99 total price including the box and shipping.
You FLA guys have it rough...outdoor brom growing, leaf litter, termites, the list goes on...
BTW, for anyone that doesn't know, you can order flat rate boxes on USPS webiste and they will deliver them for free. Free boxes, free delivery coupled with the flat rate, its unbeatable...unless you're shipping animals
cbreon Wrote:BTW, for anyone that doesn't know, you can order flat rate boxes on USPS webiste and they will deliver them for free. Free boxes, free delivery coupled with the flat rate, its unbeatable...unless you're shipping animals

Craig, looks like the tiny flat rate 'forever' shipping box is $5.80 each. The good thing is if you can manage to cram stuff in there, it can take up to 70lbs !

now LL is light and you can go 'media mail' i.e books and stuff for a little less - usually under $5.00 for 3lbs or less.

Just include a business card in the box and voila...instant 'media"
Got some additional bags made up - sorted and cleaned (hand, not thermal), no twigs or sticks that I can see.

Get your small bags if you don't need 5 gallons or more - very cost effective here.
I can round some more of these up, folks. Sifted and sorted for removing debris -sticks stems and scary bugz.

Having lived in the North East and used 'Northern Live Oak" before...let me tell you, FLORIDA or Southern Live SAND Oak is superiour. Much better looking and lasts longer IMO
Do you have any if these for sale still?
I may have a bag somewhere but maybe not....best to PM this guy here and inquire:

bluepumilio

Justyn
No idea how I missed this thread...

But I will take a bag or 3.

-Byron
I have 12x9x5(ish) boxes available full of live oak if Phil can't get you some. Mine has some sticks and pollen catkins in it, but still mostly leaves. PM me if you're still looking.
cbreon Wrote:You FLA guys have it rough...outdoor brom growing, leaf litter, termites, the list goes on...

And it's bikini season all year long.
Yep, I have oak. It's tedious but I pick out all the sticks and such. You can order on my website at BluePumilio.com

Phil may have some more when the leaves drop. It's easy to get, then. I need to stockpile more next time. Smile
Sweet Order placed! Got a bag of each. And a plant!!
I am so happy i found this site!!!
Do... Do you ship to Canada. The only place I've found was sold out. I'm from BC, so these things are hard to come by.

Frogs, fish and soon to be ferrets!
Thanks BluePumilio! You Kick ass.
Nice Leafs and sweet plant Smile