Dart Den

Full Version: Poll - Is Keeping Frogs considered 'Manly" ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Keeping Frogs considered 'Manly" ?
Any frog or PDF's? Keeping anything with "poison" in it's name has to be considered manly, right?
Philsuma Wrote:Is Keeping Frogs considered 'Manly" ?

This poll is FABULOUS!
Having a dedicated hobby where you can learn and share knowledge with others is indeed manly.
[Image: 13z2y6t.jpg]
Meh... Not giving a crap what others think about your hobbies is a bit more manly, in my book...
Well how many men are keeping frogs? It seems most of the active users here are men, am I right or wrong? I think I have seen a few women posting on here but it seems to be a male dominated sport. All of the frog breeders I have met were men. But then think about the things that define the ideal description of manly men, keeping pet frogs might not make the list.
I'm secure in my frog-keeping and def too old to care what others think.
Philsuma Wrote:I'm secure in my frog-keeping and def too old to care what others think.

But you felt the need to create a poll?

Sounds like someone is struggling very hard with their sexual Identity!

It's ok Phil, We will love you all the same.

At frog day, I will even go with you to some of "your" bars so you don't feel out of place.

But seriously if some dude grabs my ass... I am out.

-Byron
You may grab my ass Byron, it's ok...just so you know you're barking up the wrong tree...

[youtube]i-zQNQe4b0g[/youtube]
I'm a girl and love to raise frogs and do my own cultures. So I don't think they are to manly. I'm am also girly in some areas like dresses and such but not scared of bugs or frogs, lol. :mrgreen:
I really don't care what people think. I even have a tattoo of a standard lamasi on my calf and don't feel gay walking around with it being shown
rcteem Wrote:I really don't care what people think. I even have a tattoo of a standard lamasi on my calf and don't feel gay walking around with it being shown

That is so gay. Next time get something manly like a Bastis or histos.

-Byron
madran2 Wrote:I'm a girl and love to raise frogs and do my own cultures. So I don't think they are to manly. I'm am also girly in some areas like dresses and such but not scared of bugs or frogs, lol. :mrgreen:

I think that this "Girl" just owned all of us...

Frogs have now been declared Girlie.
Armson Wrote:
madran2 Wrote:I'm a girl and love to raise frogs and do my own cultures. So I don't think they are to manly. I'm am also girly in some areas like dresses and such but not scared of bugs or frogs, lol. :mrgreen:

I think that this "Girl" just owned all of us...

Frogs have now been declared Girlie.

I second that Wink

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
I welcome anyone out of the frog hobby to come make fun of me or my frogs!!!

Guarantee they wont be feeling very manly afterwards! :evil:
Most of my friends bust my stones about my frog room. The most recent jab; 'dude, you're not going to put me in a well now and lower down some lotion in a basket, are you?' :lol:

Naturally my response was 'it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again' 8)
That's MOTHS...not frogs !

[Image: tumblr_mbcpffkOPg1rip8kwo1_400.jpg]
I know...and besides that dude seems nice enough...
rcteem Wrote:I really don't care what people think. I even have a tattoo of a standard lamasi on my calf and don't feel gay walking around with it being shown

Hey Chris,
Most men have tattoos on their chest or arms and maybe of a more manly frog like a terribillis :mrgreen: