Dart Den

Full Version: Wanted-Male O. pumilio 'colon'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title says. Looking for a male colon. Dont care if hes proven or not. Just need to be sure its a calling confirmed male.

I can offer a really good trade for one if someone has one available.
O.K. this is way out of line, but...
How hilarious would this ad be to someone not familiar with dart frogs or O. pumilio populations?
Sorry, consider this a bump.
It is funny, can't say it's the first advertisement I've seen for 'colons'. But like anything else learned, I think there's an important lesson here. That is, list the full name and info and not just the easy name. I guess phone posting may be the culprit of many 'short' ads.

I changed the header.

Oophaga pumilio - All Latin names italicized (Can't do this for the header of the thread / topic). Genus Capitalized and Species not capitalized.

'Big Creek, Isla Colon (nominate ?),Bluff locations, Drago (older imports with orange legs), Mimitimbi" - Not italicized and always put in "Quotation Marks"
It's dang sure a pretty frog no doubt. Did a little googling as I'm not familiar with pumillo(yet).