Dart Den

Full Version: Quepos Granny Winter Breeding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tis the season.

[Image: L1040870_zps44b25726.jpg]

[Image: L1040872_zps965101bd.jpg]
congrats rich i have a question you are heavy on females do you any ideas why? can be close breeding on bloodlines or the heat that we have last year or other theory that you have in mind?
Hey Juan,

Here's a whole subforum on specific Dart Frog Genera....don't know if you have ever looked it over.

viewforum.php?f=52
MichiganExotics Wrote:congrats rich i have a question you are heavy on females do you any ideas why? can be close breeding on bloodlines or the heat that we have last year or other theory that you have in mind?

Hi Juan, I find a higher ratio of females to males a natural and good thing. You only need one male for several females, in the wild or in-viv.
Most all of my obligates sex at 1:2 -1:3 . If I get a high sexing of males it is not usually long before females start catching up.
ok thanks for awnser so its natural one male for several females. phil i never see those where do you have the subforums? on the home page....

ageing congrats rich