Dart Den

Full Version: Siquirres "Dark Blue Legged" Oophaga pumilio PAIRS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Species - Oophaga pumilio "Siquirres" Blue Leg
Line/Origin -CB in Costa Rica
Age - Sexually Mature, under a year old.
Quantity - 3.3
Price - $400.00 Pair

These are a blue legged Siquirres locale, not the "Black Jeans" usually seen. The legs are a dark blue. I would not cross these with lines.

Imported from a legal breeding operation in Costa Rica, not European imports. Copies of import paperwork to those who request it.

Shipping is $40-65.00 via FedEx Overnight or pick up in St. Augustine, TX. References available on request. Live and healthy arrival guaranteed. I accept CC via phone or online. I do not accept Paypal.

First come, first serve, no exceptions.

[Image: 8577219837_d34d23465c_b.jpg]

[Image: 8577220769_c998cc0092_b.jpg]
" St. Augustine, TX." Never heard of that Texas town. :wink:
Hahaha, FLORIDA! I've been traveling back and forth to TX lately, my mind is scrambled!
Understand that!

Gorgeous frogs btw. And a big thanks for doing it right!

Hijack done... 8)

BluePumilio Wrote:Hahaha, FLORIDA! I've been traveling back and forth to TX lately, my mind is scrambled!
Damn those frogs are pretty!
One pair sold, lots of hits on the other two but nothing set in stone, yet. Money talks!

Sadly, not accepting trades at this time.
Is this a one time import or more to possibly come?
Importing more, but may export all those, I don't want too many in the USA.

rcteem Wrote:Is this a one time import or more to possibly come?
One pair left.
All frogs sold, feel free to inquire about animals coming in on the next shipment. I'll have more coming around mid next month (April) and then that's it for a little bit before more O. pumilio, including additional locales.
Only Costa Rican locales?
Right now only Cost Rican locales are being bred in CR.

ChrisK Wrote:Only Costa Rican locales?
Would that mean that in the future, Panamanian locales will be brought into the CR location and bred there?
Anything is possible. Smile

ChrisK Wrote:Would that mean that in the future, Panamanian locales will be brought into the CR location and bred there?
Shit, just when I thought I had my collection under control.