Dart Den

Full Version: Beer - I need some tonight...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After all the latest 'Frog Drama'...

[Image: radler.jpg]
Whats your poison?
Here's where I'm going later....@ 30 beers on Tap. Most are $6.00 each though... Cry

[Image: tall-pauls-brew-house-gainesville.jpg]
Thats why i quit going to Flying Saucer.......not sure if they have those in florida.
I would take any one of the three holding the beer. But that is just trading in your drama for a different version.
yep and then we need to buy them clothes and food and shoes...

Makes FF and Isopods and film cans seem...easy
I had too many beers last night. Now I'm paying the price this morning. I'm kinda unmotivated to go feed the 100+ tads I have in the water right now. Maybe after another cup of coffee...and some ibuprofen.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
Me too - stayed out to hear the live blues band until 130. Going to take something....blaahh
I feel great today. We worked on a waterfall feature last night and I finally saw what the TV show "Tanked" was about. I only had 3 mixed drinks and now am about to get ready to go to the hockey game this afternoon. I'm probably going to be in the headache zone tomorrow morning though...
I watched my first episode of "game of thrones" two nights ago.
I started season 2 last night.

And all I have to say is all you little bitches better get your tolerance up for frog day.

-Byron