Dart Den

Full Version: 1:2 Quepos Granny Trio and Wait Lists For All Other Frogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am offering a 1:2 trio of Quepos Grannies. Male pictured first followed by the two females.
I am also opening a number of wait lists for a bunch of obligates.
Please email me @

richfrye@comcast.net

*MY STANDARD LAMASI WAIT LIST IS ABSOLUTELY 100% CLOSED FOR QUITE LIKELY THE REST OF THIS YEAR*

Male
[Image: L1040941_zps55fa023b.jpg]

[Image: L1040943_zps36bb0e22.jpg]

[Image: L1040954_zpsa616f2ca.jpg]

[Image: L1040955_zps9b364ad8.jpg]

[Image: L1040956_zps2be2b351.jpg]

[Image: L1040966_zps13eb6d5a.jpg]

Female #1

[Image: L1040902_zpsb72b8e0f.jpg]

[Image: L1040907_zps2ba9964a.jpg]

[Image: L1040910_zps537cd8b6.jpg]

[Image: L1040914_zpsc4308644.jpg]
Second female.

[Image: L1040917_zps8dd6119d.jpg]

[Image: L1040928_zps26527415.jpg]

[Image: L1040921_zpsafb32c1b.jpg]
I don't bring this up often enough when I am selling frogs.
One of the things I always ask when considering a trade for a new locale or species I have not worked with is "how bold are they?"
I don't work with skittish frogs.
When I post pics of frogs for sale 99% of the time they have been removed from their normal enclosure and have been posed on leaves, branches, etc. and aimed towards the camera.
Every single frog I photograph has had the option to flip out and make a mad dash for escape...I've yet to lose a frog during photo sessions.
I have found most obligates I've worked with to be very bold and very photogenic. Two very nice attributes.

Rich
And, from now on, since I love that they have been working so well as feeders, ALL frog trades or purchases come with a starter culture of CR purple isos . Great feeders.
Emailed you re the list.
Aarono Engstromo Wrote:Emailed you re the list.
Not sure what this means.
Rephrase:

Emailed you. (Re: the list)
Thanks, my eyes read "you're".
And, email received.
I wonder who Rich got the email from? Aarono or Michael?
Nobody else wonders about Aarono/Michael? 25 people browsing this forum the past hour and no one else is curious?
DianeCarter Wrote:Nobody else wonders about Aarono/Michael? 25 people browsing this forum the past hour and no one else is curious?
I don't know about you, but if I were browsing it would be to look over the pics of the beauties. The extra light really shows them off.
Aarono sent me an email to explain what I could not figure out on my own. Not super interesting.
Now, back to the pics.
Rich--As always, your pix are secondary only to your frogs! Unfortunately I can't afford them today, but....within the next year, look out! I WILL be purchasing some of your beauties!
Diane
Man those are gorgeous, cant wait until I get mine here in a few weeks from you!
Trio still available and shipping weather is upon us.

Rich
Those are some beautiful specimens.
The Color is uniform And vibrant. Dare
I ask for the price?
Thanks, email info is in the quoted thread.
Prices always depend on number of frogs being bought, if you are and old customer, friend, etc. , etc.

Coqui Wrote:Those are some beautiful specimens.
The Color is uniform And vibrant. Dare
I ask for the price?

RichFrye Wrote:I am offering a 1:2 trio of Quepos Grannies. Male pictured first followed by the two females.
I am also opening a number of wait lists for a bunch of obligates.
Please email me @

richfrye@comcast.net