Dart Den

Full Version: Custom enclosures: Georgia/East Alabama/Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow Southern Froggers! Just wanted to announce that I will be traveling to Atlanta, GA from Tampa, FL the weekend of June 15th.

If anyone along the way is interested in re-vamping their frog room or just adding a nice display enclosure to their collection, now is the time to avoid the hefty cost that comes with shipping...I will be more than happy to put in a few more miles to hand deliver some nice custom, front-opening, vented enclosures!

I am also very excited to now offer the option of having your vivs equipped with the AWESOME "Sherman Vent" system! Chris Sherman's design offers all the benefits of the standard "euro-vent", but gives it to you in an even cleaner looking package!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail (lowthian976@gmail.com) to talk details.

Thanks!
Guys I can vouch for Wes' viv's, top notch construction, really pleased. 2 of my recent tanks from him, both 18" x 20" x 36"
[Image: 009-2_zps3c518cfb.jpg]
While I have not 'used' any of Wes's custom tanks, I have seen them up close and they look to very good quality. I would like to own a couple someday when I'm more situated.
Philsuma Wrote:While I have not 'used' any of Wes's custom tanks, I have seen them up close and they look to very good quality. I would like to own a couple someday when I'm more situated.

Keep those dreams alive big fella....keep those dreams alive
markpulawski Wrote:
Philsuma Wrote:While I have not 'used' any of Wes's custom tanks, I have seen them up close and they look to very good quality. I would like to own a couple someday when I'm more situated.

Keep those dreams alive big fella....keep those dreams alive

someday I aspire to have a Luxury '8 viv' frog room like yourself, Mark.....someday :wink:
Whoa there now....back room is up to 10 now, 7 of which have come from Wes.
It's quality...not quantity. Always has been. We can't have this hobby turning into the next reality show - "Frog Hoarders".
Philsuma Wrote:It's quality...not quantity. Always has been. We can't have this hobby turning into the next reality show - "Frog Hoarders".

"Real Froggers of Florida" -- next season on TLC... :-)