Dart Den

Full Version: Redo of 18x18x24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to share a few pictures of an 18x18x24 Exo I am redoing in anticipation of a new pair of frogs coming in. I pulled all of the plants and substrate and replaced with new. It's not quite done yet but it is getting closer.

Whole viv shot
[Image: 5423097_orig.jpg]

And some plants that are in.
[Image: 9811077_orig.jpg]
[Image: 453103_orig.jpg]
[Image: 1954518_orig.jpg]
[Image: 1515176_orig.jpg]
Looks good Dustin. I like the uncommon plant varieties and the really nice 'Tropiflora broms" !
[Image: 453103_orig.jpg]

What's this nifty looking viner dustin?
Phil only the little green one is from Tropiflora actually. The others are from a local nursery down my way. Unfortunately they don't have anything near the selection Tropiflora does. I do find a nice one from time to time though.

Eric that is Ficus sp. Panama. This is a cutting from the top of another viv that was right under the lights and it yellowed. Its generally a deep green.

I added a bit of Cissus amizonica and rainbow Selaginella. I sure would like to get more of the Cissus amizonica, its a neat plant. I only got 1 cutting that was about 6 inches long. Also got the clay, springs, isos and leaf litter in.

A few more plants and some new pums I will be set!
Hopefully I will get a chance to get a few more plants added tonight or tomorrow.
I added a few more plants and some moss, along with a clay layer and leaf litter. I need more light, my nice yellow brom has already turned green after 3 weeks. I think it will be about right as far as plant density is concerned once it grows in some though.

[Image: 1003401_orig.jpg]
That's going to look sassy when it's grown in, nice work!