Dart Den

Full Version: My frogs - Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a pair of Highland Bronze Auratus over the weekend. Here are some pics of the frogs and the viv! Most of the pics are of the female, the male is slightly shy compared to her.

[Image: auratusviv.jpg]

[Image: auratus4.jpg]

[Image: auratus5.jpg]

[Image: auratus8.jpg]

[Image: auratus3.jpg]

[Image: auratus2.jpg]

[Image: auratus.jpg]

[Image: auratus11.jpg]

[Image: auratus10.jpg]

Here are some pics of the pair that got me started, my powder blues!

[Image: DSCN3788.jpg]

[Image: powderblues.jpg]

[Image: powderblues3.jpg]

[Image: poderblues4.jpg]
Those are some really nice looking, fat auratus. Who did they come from if you don't mind?
Nice! The vivs and the frogs look great! What is the flower in with the powder blues?
IEatBugs Wrote:Those are some really nice looking, fat auratus. Who did they come from if you don't mind?

Indeed. Lovely frogs !
joneill809 Wrote:Nice! The vivs and the frogs look great! What is the flower in with the powder blues?

The flower is an African violet.
IEatBugs Wrote:Those are some really nice looking, fat auratus. Who did they come from if you don't mind?

They are from Darren Meyer.
Just wanted to post an update, I have 11 auratus tads, and a clutch of 7 that is developing. My powder blues gave breeding another try (had 4 bad clutches in April) I now have a clutch of 9 powder blues developing. Big Grin
Wow that was fast! You have had the auratus for 5 or so weeks? Nice! Congratulations!
The auratus laid their first clutch for me the second day I had them. They have had one every 7-8 days since then!