Dart Den

Full Version: $24.99 13W Jungle Dawn LEDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jungle Dawn LEDs for only $24.99!!

This is a limited time offer, and is cheaper than these have ever been offered before! All of my customers who have started using them cannot believe how well their plants grow, how nice they look, and how much less heat there is!

Check them out here: Lighting - Products

[Image: dsc_2003_2.jpg]
Who are you ? A company ? A business ? A rep of a business ? A friend of a business ? The owner of a business.

I apologise for the third degree, but we are having a 'spate' of wondering who owners are lately.
Phil, my name is Mike Rizzo, I own Glass Box Tropicals (http://www.glassboxtropicals.com)

Ive posted on here before under another name, I cannot for the life of me remember it, or maybe you purged it at one point? Anyways, Ive been in the hobby for a while, actually just lost a frog to what I am guessing was old age (15 year old azureus). Oh, and have a huge Begonia bipinnatifida and had commented on that thread a while ago. Any other questions, feel free to ask!

-Mike
Thanks Mike.

I put your website in your sig as well as in the website location of your profile...hope you don't mind. If so you / I can remove them.
Nope, thats great, thank you very much! I have a full vendor feedback profile at DB if youd like to check it out.
therizman1 Wrote:Nope, thats great, thank you very much! I have a full vendor feedback profile at DB if you'd like to check it out.

You'll have some here soon enough...