Dart Den

Full Version: cone of shame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brought one of our mutts to the vet today to have a growth removed from his eyelid. Turned out it was far more invasive than they first thought, and they were nervous about it being cancer. They took it back to clean margins and he ended up having 25% of his eyelid removed Sad He's currently sleeping on the tile in the bathroom in his cone of shame...it sure stinks when your pups start getting old.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Biopsy results come back next week...back in the day we ran agility together. He had some speed but couldn't weave worth a damn. He's happiest up at the inlaw's ranch just runnin':
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
He will be fine in a few weeks ... Just makes you appreciate all the critters in your life that much more.
That's a tough one hope he is ok and does well. So hard when our family member/"pets"get older or sick.
Yeah, a coworker got the news last week that her 7 YO St. Bernard has cancer and about 3 months...tough one.

I'm sure ours will be fine - was just a bit shocked when they said "25% removed" and "make sure he doesn't rip the sutures, there's not enough skin left to close that up again." Confusedhock:
on a more positive note, that movie was brilliant

Hope everything goes well with the mutt
Thanks!

I may have to get out my sharpie!
[Image: cone-of-shame-star-wars.jpg]
Planets needed....
I had friends on that Dog Star !
joneill809 Wrote:Thanks!

I may have to get out my sharpie!
[Image: cone-of-shame-star-wars.jpg]

lol