Dart Den

Full Version: Springtails Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unexpected new juvies. Need springs ASAP---blooming please. Contact me at emsinker@yahoo.com. Thanks! Ed
Ed I would contact Doug (Pumilio) on DB if you can't find any locally.
Thanks, Beth! Ed
What's wrong with Jeremy huff? His stuff is better and closer
Phil:

Nothing is "wrong" with Jeremy. I bought FFs from him a few days ago, but never thought to ask him about springs because his post advertises starter cultures, which I do not need. He has, however, since contacted me and advised me that he has booming cultures, so I've ordered from him.

Phil, you'd probably be interested in knowing that I have never had tads and, as you know, due to health reasons, was getting ready to leave the hobby when Oz's BJs gave birth! Beautiful dark red and blues, healthy and eating like pigs. Maria and I have been so excited over it, the hobby has actually proved to be a blessing for us. Lucky to have found this hobby. Maybe it is trying to tell me something! Lol.

Ed

Philsuma Wrote:What's wrong with Jeremy huff? His stuff is better and closer
Awesome Ed ! I'm so glad for ya. I won't see you this Fall at Frog Day but I still have your # and I'll call you at some point to catch up.
Congrats Ed on the juvies!