Dart Den

Full Version: Wanted - FF in DFW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am heading to ireland on friday and in the rush of everything i neglected my cultures.......Need 3/4 producing. Will pay for them if necessary.
Zach I have some to spare Hun.
Went overboard after my last shortage.
Don't want those bb Auratus to get too hungry.
Would it be possible to pick them up thursday?
I have a few also i can give you if you need more. If your meeting Beth i can take her a few for you if she doesnt mind.
Awesome, I really appreciate it. One of my buddies is going to feed and mist for me while I'm gone :/ hope all goes well.
There is a destiny that makes us brothers: none goes his way alone,
All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
~Edwin Markham
Thursday should be fine.
Zach give him my number he can text or call me with questions.
Zach did you get all the flies you needed?
Chris I gave him 5 cultures yesterday.
He is leaving today.
Nice of you to ask.
I do believe i am set on cultures now, thanks beth. Also thanks Chris for the follow up.
With the 15 hour days working this ice storm i failed to realize that my cultures crashed, anyone have any extra cultures to help a sleep deprived txdot hand out?
I have melanogaster, hydei and golden hydei ... maybe you can drive south for a reprieve from the ice Smile I'm sure you'll find some closer but the offer stands. If you are really stuck I can FedEx em to you - it's pretty cheap from Austin to DFW.
I got ya covered. I'm working till 3pm for the next 12 straight days so any day after 4 works.
thanks for the offer jim! casper ill give you a call or txt saturday.