Dart Den

Full Version: Hello from Long Beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Ralph, and I'm getting back into the hobby after being out for about 7 years after a cross country move and living accommodation issues. (If that doesn't sound like an introduction to an addiction help meeting I don't know what does Big Grin) The tanks, lights and science behind the hobby seems to have advanced quite a bit since I was last in it, looks like mostly for the better. I'm going to be putting together an Exo Terra 36L x 18D x 24H, as long as it isn't a total disaster I'll try to put pics up as it goes.
Welcome home Ralph ! We're glad to have ya back !

~Phil
Hi Ralph, Welcome to Dart Den! In addition to all the great ideas for viv building, there are many experienced froggers to help out. Look forward to hearing about your projects both past and present.

Scott
Welcome back to the hobby! Thanks for contributing! Looking forward to the big exoterra build thread Smile
Long Beach! Howdy neighbor, I'm down the road in Irvine. (And now that I think of it I need to make an appointment in your fair city.) I'm finding OC to be something of a desert for good herp suppliers, and I still haven't heard back from the So Cal dart frog group. If you have any suggestions for good local places, I'm more than willing to head to Long Beach!