Dart Den

Full Version: My setups so far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the setups I have so far. Some of these are temporary homes for the time being. I am in the process of buying a house, and once I do, these will be in my man/frog cave haha.
Cool looking tanks. How long have they been growing in for? Are they empty at the moment? What species do you have lined up for each of them? I too cannot wait to own my own house so I can get a little more creative with some set ups. That's not going to happen anytime soon for me but it's still good motivation to keep grinding out school lol.
Looks nice! Echoing Josh, what will you be keeping? I think I spotted an auratus in that third picture Smile
I have cristobals, vanzos and el copes in these tanks. The El Cope tank I have had the longest and growing the longest. The others have only had about a month. I can't wait for them to grow out.
Here are some more vivs. The final home for the cristos. Also got some Saltcreeks. Two newest vivariums.