Dart Den

Full Version: Hello all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

My name is Todd and Ive been in the terrarium/vivarium hobby for about 10 years now. I used to have an account on here but it has been so long since I used it that I forgot my username and password. So I created a new one.
Ive also been a member on Dendroboard for many many years. Many of you may know me from there as Dartfrogfreak.

I have a few frogs these days. But my primary interest is terrarium design and terrarium plants. Specifically interested in Selaginellas and Begonias from all over the world. And Neo-Tropical plant species suitable or potentially suitable to terrarium/vivarium culture.

I hope to have good and positive experiences with the Dart Den community. I also hope I can learn a lot from the members here and I hope you all are able to learn much from me.

Todd
Welcome back Todd ! You should just email the admins here and we would fix you up for a temp password on your old account. We can still do that - that way your body of work with that SN can continue.

~P
Thanks Phil.
I actually dont remember my old screen name. But if you can find it. I would definitely rather pick up where I left off with the old account.