Dart Den

Full Version: NEW HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. Im new to the dart frog scene. Im not a new reptile or amphibian keepr by any means as i have been keeping both for over 35 years now. I am in the process of setting up my tank. Once it is set up i am going to let it build up the springtail and other microfauna for about a month which will also allow the plants time to get established and growing. Not to sure what im putting in it yet. i do have a question is there any frog clubs or something like that in Delaware.
Hi there and Welcome to Dart Den !

Sounds like you have a real good start / handle on things. There are only 1-2 hobbyists that I have ever met from DE and I have not heard from them in a long time. There ARE a ton of NJ, Philly, MD and surrounding hobbyists and clubs though.

Don't be shy - post often if you have a question. We tend to have some of the older more seasoned peeps on this Forum.
Thanks. It seems like Delaware doesnt have much of anything lol. I would def join up some club in philly or NJ as long as they were not to far away. Heck i dont mind the drive. I def will be asking questions when i have them. Are there any good breeders in the philly< NJ , MD area?
yep..plenty of good breeders in those areas. Spend some time looking around here and on the classified section and you will see them.
Welcome to DartDen! I'd add that you should spend some time looking over vendor feedback as well - it can be valuable when selecting a breeder. And don't forget the build journal - we all like seeing what other ideas people come up with.