Dart Den

Full Version: VA frog meets ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm new to the hobby I'm trying to make some local friends as well as forum friends. Does anyone in VA plan on having a frog meet or know when one is happening? I would like to see some frogs in person and chat with some frog keepers for tips and advice.
srod Wrote:Hello I'm new to the hobby I'm trying to make some local friends as well as forum friends. Does anyone in VA plan on having a frog meet or know when one is happening? I would like to see some frogs in person and chat with some frog keepers for tips and advice.

Where are you in VA?
Norfolk

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
I'm in Richmond and trying to find a community of froggers...dendroboard seems to have shut down but people are still active here, anyone in the area?
There seems to be about 10-12 VA peeps around...

search.php type in 'Virginia' in the search block.

You missed the huge 40 frogger meet last weekend in Fredrick MD. The host has 90 plus vivs and a whole frog room basement.
wow, thanks for the heads-up. Sad I missed it.

The main thing I'm having trouble finding is a good vivarium builder that is local or will ship to Richmond. Any suggestions?
Google 'Sherman tanks'.

The best there is.
Yeah I spoke with Chris, he wouldn't ship to Richmond due to potential breakage but says he's working on a new shipping method. So that's a no-go for now
Whoa whoa whoa. There are OTHER ways to get a tank from New England to northern VA.

Black Jungle or a similar vendor may be able to transport it to a nearby show instead of shipping, ect.

Time to get creative and allow the 'Cannonball express' of transport work it's magic.