Dart Den

Full Version: 1.2 loma colubre for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 1.2 unproven but egg laying trio of loma colubre. for sale. I can email pictures upon request as I am hitting an error page when I try to submit them..

loma colubre pumilio
age- unknown( adults)
wc/fr stictly reptiles imports
$600
shipping- fedex-ups-usps(not recommended from south tx)
If you have the new iPhone ..there is a pic posting problem.
yes it redirects me to another error page.
Yeah, POST PICS...
yeah well i cant cant get through
maybe you should get a computer. Smile
Bump

575/w mistking pump. ;-)
Post pics. Or you do not have loma colubre.
He has the lomas I have some from him. No need to be rude
Is that English. Who are you.
I'm someone who has alot of frogs also in the Chicagoland area. And I'm good friends with Sidney. And what other language would i be speaking? You are being rude for no apparent reason
3 posts. How screen names do u have Sidney.
My name is brett mullner I'm not Sidney actually?
Great Brett. Where did you get the loma colubre from. Can post pics. Thanks
I got them from Sidney and give me a min making cultures right now. I think I've actually contacted u before not sure tho.
My loma colubre
Well that hilarious. The first three pics are regular colubre. And the last pic is from the importer and is MY male. Nice try.
Aren't they calling the blue pumilio, 'Colubre'

And those calico spotted guys 'Loma Colubre'

?
No. Loma colubre came in as such. There are six total. I have them all. They have yellow and orange on them.
Can you post some pics? I personally saw some calico spotted (for lack of better terms) sitting on Marcus's table in Daytona , circa 2009. I think they may look like what you are calling "Loma Colubre".