Dart Den

Full Version: Looking for natural manzanita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title states I am looking for someone who has legal access to manzanita. I am in the market for a large box of the goodies. I really dislike the sandblasted look of it so wanting natural wild wood. If you have access please reach out to me so we can discuss sizes and price!

I also have 2 PROVEN male veradero I could offer up as trade! Get ahold of me on here, or my personal email cbb567@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Brandon
Nismo95 Wrote:As the title states I am looking for someone who has legal access to manzanita. I am in the market for a large box of the goodies. I really dislike the sandblasted look of it so wanting natural wild wood. If you have access please reach out to me so we can discuss sizes and price!

I also have 2 PROVEN male veradero I could offer up as trade! Get ahold of me on here, or my personal email cbb567@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Brandon

Try Manzanita-driftwood.com
thanks for the reply. I checked them out, not what I am looking for unfortunately.