Dart Den

Full Version: Dart trades for: Premium zoas, riccordia, and shrooms.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title says it all. Darts for colonies.
Rich

The Haj

Rich

Wish i still lived in MI> I have a saltwater"Full line pet store"in Co.It would of worked out nice for the both of us!
You don't ship???
Rich

The Haj

Rich

Send me a P.m. Of exactly what species or locality you are hunting for and we will go from there! The Haj

DartFrog

I have some pink zoo's that are have been coming along nicely, how many are you looking for? I also have some other colors.
Can you post some pics Dartfrog?

Rich

DartFrog

Rich,

I will try to get a pick of the pinks, they are really the only ones that I have anything that is close to ready to trade. What kind of setup do you have? I have a 58g reef with a 20g prop tank.

Mike
Mike,
I have a ten gal with 72w PC and a large refuge. My brother has a 29gal and a Nano deluxe. The pink zoas sound cool.

Rich

Brock Fluharty

Not sure if this is still on the table, and I do not want anyfrogs right now, but I have ricordea, shrooms, and zoanthids.

Ricordea-Single, lime green, almost bioluminescent polyp.
Shrooms-Two individuals, they are called blue green shrooms, but they look more purple.
Zoos-Bright green, blue/orange/silver, orange

send me a PM< or e-mail me at...

fluharty99@hotmail.com

Mantellaprince20

darn, if the tank wasn't so small, I have a piece of live rock, about 5 pounds with 6 HUGE green fuzzy mushrooms. I also have a smaller chunk of rock with 2 green fuzzies on it. I have tons of zoos too, oranges, greens, browns with green mouths, etc etc etc. All this is in my 125 gallon Smile, great size tank. Take care,

ed parker