Dart Den

Full Version: F1 Cayo de Aqua good egg WaaHoo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found 'em yesterday just before the MI meeting. The two eggs we found were both developing. The pair are only about 7 months, half the size of their parents. Very pleasant surprise.

Rich

wolcottaj

Sweet! Keep us posted.
Andy

wolcottaj

Would you happen to have any pics of the Cayo's? Are thoes the parents of the F1's in your gallery? Thanks
Andy
Hi Andy,
Those are Aquas in my gallery and on my site.
Here is a decent representation of color.

Rich

wolcottaj

Thanks! I have seen the ones on your website and gallery. Just wondering if there was more. Also what is their size in relation to a basti?
Andy
The female Aquas are probably the easiest Pum to sex, they are soooo much bigger than males it is not funny, very Chrismas tree shaped.
The males are close to half or two-thirds the bulk/mass of the females.
I would say the Basti females have about the same bulk as female Aquas. Male Aquas are smaller than male Bastis. I have not worked with tons ,but the ones I have seen and the ones I work with seem to be along the lines described.
Rich

wolcottaj

Interesting, well thanks for the info. I would have to say they are the best looking green pums out there.
Andy

wolcottaj

The past two days I have not been able to look at your gallery (on your website). After you click on the frogs link, it is all black and no pics. Just a heads up.
Andy

Dane

It's just one Pumilio miracle after another with you. I'm working on getting a few of these myself, congrats.

Frogtofall

Dang you Rich and your pums. I'm so jealous... :evil: