Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Oophaga pumilio "Nancy" - HUGE WAHOOOO!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oophaga pumilio "Nancy" - HUGE WAHOOOO!
Haven't found any of these guys in awhile. VERY happy to find him hoppin' around today!
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Hey Rich, that's great!
Looks like love is in the air in your new frog room!

Thanks Cindy.
Everything seems to have settled in nicely after the move. I am somewhat surprised how well , but I aint knockin it.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Congrats!

When are you going to post pics of your brand new frogroom?
VERY cool Rich!

I'm finding my nancy to be poor parents.... they transported 8 tads back in february and not a single froglet yet :?
Josh, as soon as it is done. I'm guessing sometime in 2009. I will never move again. I'll die here in my basement.

Paul, the can be very tricky . I don't know anybody having good luck with them. Too bad, very nice frogs.

Rich

2009?!

Will work for nancies...

That guy looks really small. How big are the nancies when they morph out? Are these guys F1 (parents WC)?

How long ago did you move? Do you think this guy was in brom in your car? That is pretty sweet that the move didn't disrupt things!
2009/2010, whatever it takes .I know I had Darklands , Cayo de Aqua, Robalo and San Cristobals in broms that all morphed after my move. That guy may have been deposited just after the move about three months ago. They are tiny when they morph . He is an F2.

Rich

RichFrye Wrote:2009/2010, whatever it takes

is that a Mr Mom reference? haha
^ Spot on. Good job.

Rich

cooool photo!!!!

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020