Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New in this
Hello everyone im from Puerto Rico and new in this of Dend
i like the tincturius Nominat can enyone tell me how much os this can i have in a 20 gal. long tank and how to star my terrarium pics. or something
Thank You Very Much Everyone
xVeNoMx Wrote:Hello everyone im from Puerto Rico and new in this of Dend
i like the tincturius Nominat can anyone tell me how much os this can i have in a 20 gal. long tank and how to star my terrarium pics. or something
Thank You Very Much Everyone

http://www.blackjungle.com is a good place to get your supplies for setting up the terrarium. Also, they have an excellent picture gallery of vivariums, frogs, and a walk-through on how to set up your vivarium/terrarium.

Check on the vendor lists on this board to see if the frog you want is listed. Sorry I can't tell you more specifics about the frog. I'm new, too.

Be sure to quarantine the animals for a month to three months before placing them in your tank, and send the fecal samples in to a local exotic pet store who is experienced with dart frogs for testing. It would not be good to get parasites in your permanent tank---hence the reason for the isolation before you get the results back. Good luck!

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020