Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

When you sell you frogs let us know
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you sell you frogs let us know
Nothing like wasting you time tracking down what you want to buy only to find everyone has sold everything. Have some respect when you sell you items let us know so we don't waste our time and get our hopes up. Takes less time to do that than the actual post and saves everyone lots of time. I contacted 4 people through various means only to find everything was gone. What a waste of time....
I didn't hear a Please.
Scott Bryant
boombotty Wrote:I didn't hear a Please.
There wasn't a please it was a demand. Hell I would rater pay retail and get what I want than waste time getting nothing but mad because some inconsiderate jerk doesn't have the morals to let everyone know they have nothing left.
Maybe you should be a little faster to reply to their ads. First come, first serve is the name of the game with classifieds. The local paper doesn't put "sold" on all their ads. And calling someone an "inconsiderate jerk" isn't going to get you anywhere, hurts your chances more. Also, it might do you some good to check post dates as well.
Scott
Scott Bryant
boombotty Wrote:Maybe you should be a little faster to reply to their ads. First come, first serve is the name of the game with classifieds. The local paper doesn't put "sold" on all their ads. And calling someone an "inconsiderate jerk" isn't going to get you anywhere, hurts your chances more. Also, it might do you some good to check post dates as well.
Scott
Sure no problem. I am not usually this way. I don't see a post date on this system all I see is -5 and I haven't got a clue what that means. Also I can be online and it says I'm off line. Maybe something wrong. I am new to this and want to get some frogs and I have picked the post from top to bottom which I asume the top is the newest and still all is gone. Oh well like you said I need to figure it out or just go pay retail and get what I want when I want it.
Something sounds wrong. When you see posts in "darts and other frogs", the very right coulmn shows a last post date. Instead of getting angry because you can't find what you want, you can try posting a wanted ad as well.
Scott
Scott Bryant
An intro might be a better way to start off, instead of a rant...
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
It's your lucky day. No need for classifieds!

Just go here. It's gonna be just up the road from you this weekend.

http://www.dartden.com/viewtopic.php?t=3403&highlight=
JuBJuB Wrote:It's your lucky day. No need for classifieds!

Just go here. It's gonna be just up the road from you this weekend.

http://www.dartden.com/viewtopic.php?t=3403&highlight=

Thanks and you can bet I'll be there with cash to pick up some darts. Now that is all I need. You are a good hearted person for telling me this. Thanks again and hope to see you there.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020