Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

HUGE INVENTORY SALE!!! LOTS OF THINGS I NEED TO MOVE!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE INVENTORY SALE!!! LOTS OF THINGS I NEED TO MOVE!
ok, i have a lot of extra pet supplies. I think i at one time bought out josh lol. call dr. phil i need help for my frog addiction and pet supply hoarding!! anyways here is what i have to offer!

*10 pack cochuts 35.00 shipped priority mail
*insect cup lids 250 60 dollars shipped priority mail
*20 pack petri dishes 100mm x15 mm 15.00 shipped
*50 190 oz containers not punched/no holes w/lids 100 dollars including shipping
*used mistking sytem on fecaled clean frogs. two nozzles, tubing and pump and timer
150.00 shipped priority mail!!
*viv kits made by dane at junglebox. fitted with misting holes and vented with drains for the verticals. ten gallon kits 25.00 shipped these are available in both vetical and horizontal
*20 gallon long terrestrial top fitted with misting hole made by dane at junglebox 30.00 shipped
*20 gallon vertical kits made with misting hole and drians as well 30.00 shipped
*tree fern panels 5 for 35.00 shipped
*12 lb bail of sheet moss dormant, did liven up will ship it( its green now) for 50 shipped.
*hard to part with brand new in box mistking with 10-12 nozzles and exttra tubing w/ timer from marty himself of course. 275.00 with shipping priority mail!!!!
*repashy insect colr enhancing gutload 15.00 with priotity shipping
*4 0z portion cups 50 for 20.00 shipped priority mail
*floramist new in box 38.00 shipped priority mail
*excelsior 5 big gallon bundles approx for 40 shipped priority mail
*get them while you can 10 producing fruit fly melo cultures 50 shipped limtd time only!!
**my special recipe of ff media 2 gallon bags can vacuum seal if needed, very good high yields for both hydei and melos, will includes some bakers yeast for the melos enriched with vitamin A source and instructions for 35.00 shipped priority mail!
*brewers yeast 10 lbs for 30 shipped priority mail
*water crystals for feeder insects. i have medium and large size.
medium and large available 16 0z for 15.00 shipped
*2 bottles i believe 1 liters of unopened new amphibian ringers solution, i am overstocked 20.00 shipped for each or buy both for 30.00 shipped priority mail
*1 large, 2 medium biovines 20.00 shipped for all three
* 1 1-gallon bag of sheet moss dormant. 15.00 shipped priority mail
*3 medium sized driftwood pieces for 25.00 shipped all three pieces priority mail
*2 cochusk bricks, 2 sphagnum moss bricks 30.00 shipped
* 2 bags of five pieces of small mac's driftwood peices(good for backgrounds) 25.00 shipped
*1 medium mopani wood piece. good center piece etc. 25.00 shipped
*oak and magnolai leaves :4 bags autoclaved for (1 gallon) small leaves all for 35.00 shipped priority as always
*2 larger leaf bags of oak/magnolia leaves( not sure on type) would need to be washed 30.00 shipped priority mail
* 8 cans of great stuff! 35.00 priority shipped
*10 brown GE II silicone tubes 50.00 shipped
*one smaller box full of film cans both black and white, some with suction cups some not, i would guess atleast 40-50 cans? 35.00 shipped priority
6* med/large driftwood burrows. 60.00 shipped

Feeders exclusively available all year round
DUBIA-will not smell, stink like crix, easy to maintain, live breeders, i use big rubbermaid bins, cut out top and hot glue in aluminum screen. non-climbers, males can flutter fly but i have yet to see it. will not infest house. Florida sales illegal sorry. Mixed sizes on these feed or breed!! breeds well for me when feeding carrots, squash, etc and water crystals.
INCLUDES 5 ADULT PAIRS PER 50 MIXED sizes. if you are looking for a particular nymph size please let me know. I use gloves and washed veggies to gutload etc for the cleanest insects possible. If i can handle them so can you! its mostly mind set you need to get past LOL better meat to shell ratio than other feeder insects. Nothing special to breed other than eggcrate vertical and i set food on top and crystals in corner on bottom with a under tank heater to increase rate of breeding. i hear adults can live past 24 months?!
50 mixed plus dont forget the included adults! for 35.00 shipped
100 mixed " 45.OO shipped priority mail
200 mixed " 73.00 shipped priority mail
300 mixed" 99.00 shipped priority mail

ALL FEEDER INSECTS LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE AND SLIGHT OVER COUNT FOR NATURAL LOSS OF A FEW IF TEMPS ARE BETWEEN 40-90 F ON BOTH OUR ENDS. ANY DOAS PLEASE REPORT TO ME BY PHONE OR EMAIL WITHIN AN HOUR. PIC MAY BE REQUESTED TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE MINUS SHIPPING CHARGES. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRIER DELAYS BUT I DO MAKE EXCEPTIONS.

mealworms small, medium or large 1,000 for 25.00 shipped
5,000 for 45.00 shipped
superworms 1000 for 45 shipped, these are the nice large ones for your bigger frogs or reptiles

Crickets any size 1000 for 30.00 shipped pinheads to 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" 3/4" nd so on to Large adults. 3/4" or bigger recommended for breeding them.

Cold/heat packs included if necessary.
I also offer feeder insects in the manufactur's cups. All feeder insects raised organically on wheat bran mix with no corn mash to avoid aflotoxin poisoning most people are unaware of to ask. Some companies do raise on chicken mash for its nutritional quality but these are not to avoid healthy issues with aflotoxin poisoning in your pets
please inquire about small insect orders in the cup pricing.

SUBJECT to MN state taxes if you order from MN, all other states TAX-FREE on insect orders.
!!! PLEASE NOTE TO CONTACT ME IF I CAN COMBINE SHIPPING IN ONE BOX I WILL OR IF YOU WANT ONLY HALF OF ONE ORDER/ITEM LISTED I MAY BE ABLE TO ACCOMODATE THAT TYPE OF ORDER!!!!

Thanks Kristy
boukrismeyers@msn.com
ASN steward

------------------------------------------
ok tree fern panels are sold.
Big Grin
everything else up for grabs! Tongue

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020