Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

How would you make the ultimate Dart Frog Store ?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you make the ultimate Dart Frog Store ?
Weird title I know.

Ok back to the main point of this post.

What in a froggers mind would be the ultimate source/store for darts and all that go with them?

What would make you order from a store besides quality and health of frogs?

What is it you wish your Local or internet source carried in stock at a decent price?

Please reply with a list of things you've tried to get and had difficulty getting.

What is it froggers in the USA want but cant get accept from the euro company's?

I have a long list myself but was wondering what others feel.
Quote:What in a froggers mind would be the ultimate source/store for darts and all that go with them?

What would make you order from a store besides quality and health of frogs?

What is it you wish your Local or internet source carried in stock at a decent price?

Please reply with a list of things you've tried to get and had difficulty getting.

What is it froggers in the USA want but cant get accept from the euro company's?

I have a long list myself but was wondering what others feel.

(1) Black jungle is pretty close to the perfect store for dart breeders. Meaning they have frogs, plants, Viv supplies, accessories, ect.

(2) The thing that gets me most about ordering online is shipping. Reduce or eliminate shipping, while keeping quality high, and you have your edge.

(3) Terrarium wood

(4) custom vivs for darts and vert inserts

(5) any dendro species we can't get
Rob

E. anthonyi, D. imitator, C. azureiventris, D. amazonicus, D. lamasi (pan & pan gl), P. aurotaenia, D. variabilis, D. quinquevittatus, D. reticulatus, D. matecho, D. pumilio cauchero & escudos
I love black jungle. Thats what i want The Glass Amazon to be someday, but i have beefs as well with them.
wood pricing way to high, expensive shipping, and their brom selection isnt that great, $5 apiece and they get to pick them, if yoour charging $5 at least let me see some pics and choose em myself.

We really cannot even almost compare to them at the amount of cool stuff. We dont even try. We are about to start in with cork and wood. Black jungle has a really good cork deal, 5lb for lik$17. Their wood is worse i think the cheapest piece is $11, buts its a piece of ghostwood or cypress and you know its golden.
Our wood provided its meet our demands of quality will be around $4-$7 apiece.

On the shipping front we charge $5 to ship broms anywhere in the country, if its more we pay it cause we both are gaining here i get the customer you get the plants. Since we havent ship any dry goods that price isnt fixed yet, but i dont see it being more.

There is nothing i want that i cant find in this country. Except some frogs.
bump......

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020