Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

WHOLESALE ON ALL PRODUCTS! LIMITED AMOUNTS AVAILABLE!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHOLESALE ON ALL PRODUCTS! LIMITED AMOUNTS AVAILABLE!
SOUTHEASTERN FRUIT FLIES

"QUALITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO."

WITH OUR MITE FREE GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE MITE INFESTED PRODUCTS FROM US!

WE ARE NOW OFFERING WHOLE SALE PRICES TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED.

RECEIVE UP TO 50% OFF OUR ALREADY CHEAP PRODUCTS!
(MIN ORDER OF $75 IS REQUIRED)

WE ACCEPT PAYPAL AND MAJOR CREDIT CARDS

EMAIL FOR DETAILS: P.BREECE@SOUTHEASTERNFRUITFLIES.COM

OTHER SPECIALS INCLUDE:

FRUIT FLIES
PRODUCING: $5.99
FRESHLY STARTED: $3.99

BUY 3 CULTURES- GET 1 FREE!
BUY 10 CULTURES- AND GET FREE SHIPPING!

TERMITES
-These termites are the absolute PERFECT feeder for your animals. More nutritous than any other feeder insect out there!
-Great for bringing up any skinny animal to fat and healthy.
-At LEAST 1000 termites per box (over counted) when shipped

Price: $20.00
2 or more $18.00 each
5 or more $16.00 each
10 or more $15.00 each

ISOPODS
GREY $6.99

BUY 4- GET 1 FREE!

SPRINGTAILS
PINK- $6.99
WHITE- $6.99

BUY 4- GET 1 FREE!

10+ CULTURES AND RECEIVE 2 GALLONS OF BANYAN LEAVES FOR FREE!

CORK BARK

SML 0.5- 1 lb piece. $4.99

MED 1- 1.5 lb piece. $8.99

LRG 1.5- 2 lb piece. $11.99

XLG 2- 2.5 lb piece. $18.99

XXL 2.5- 3 lb piece. $35.99

LEAF LITTER

Live Oak Leaves
Description: Live oaks are a hardy thick leaf that last a good bit of time in the viv. Great for thumb nail species!! They are a small maybe 3/4" - 2" long leaf. Very pretty dark burnt orngish red color. One of the most popular!
Price: $4.00 per gallon bag. $3.75 for 10-25 gallons. $3.50 26-50. 51+ Please email for price

Magnolia Leaves
Description: Magnolia's and a beautiful mid to large size leaf. They have the same overall thick hardy structure that a live oak has in a much larger larger leaf.
Price: $4.00 per gallon bag. $3.75 for 10-25 gallons. $3.50 26-50 51+ please email me.

Sea Grape Leaves
Description: I introduced sea grape leaves a couple of years ago to the frog hobby. It was a well kept secret of southern froggers for a long time. Sea grapes are a hardy VERY pretty leaf that varies greatly in size and color. Dried leaves can range from a yellow squash color, a mint green color, to a dark beautiful red. In my opinion they are my favorite leaf to use. Even in smaller vivs. I just rip the leaves up for smaller tanks and leave them whole in larger terrariums. They last a long time and my frogs love them. They spend a lot of time under them chasing down springs that are loaded under them!
Price: $4.00 per gallon bag. $3.75 for 10-25 gallons. $3.50 26-50 51+ please email me.

Palm Fronds
Description: I've tried several different species of palm frond over the last few months and came up with one I think is the best. They last longer, look better, and are easy to cut and use. I've cut the individual "leaves" if you will from the stems making a pliable easy to bend and cut leaf. Very easy to use in your terrarium.

**Strangler fig leaves**
Description: Strangler figs are another "new" leaf to the hobby I'm working with. They are a small maybe 1-3" leaf that, unlike the leaves above, they aren't that hardy or "crunchy". It has a much more leathery feel to it. They will last quite a long time in the viv as I'm finding out and are an OUTSTANDING microfauna leaf. More than any other I've found that these leaves produce a crazy amount of springs and isos. I'm using them mostly as a base layer to get my micr fauna going like crazy!!

**Banyan Tree Leaf** BRAND NEW LEAF!!
Description: Very similar to strangler fig leaves. The main difference I've noticed is that they last a little while longer and are a little over double the size. Great under layer for heavy microfauna production!
Price: $4.00 per gallon bag. $3.75 for 10-25 gallons. $3.50 26-50 51+ please email me. LIMITED QUANTITIES!

**Ficus Elastica** NEW LEAF!
Description: These are a GIANT leaf. Up to 18"!! They are a thick hardy really cool leaf. As they break down and are eaten by microfauna they leave behind a "skeleton". This is another great microfauna leaf that looks pretty cool in large vivs or can be broken up and used in smaller tanks. I've heard people using these as little canoe's in there vivs.
Price: $7.00 for 10 leaves. $25.00 for 50 leaves. 51+ please email me

Indian Almond Leaves
Description: Another huge leaf with a funky shape. They can be used as a leaf litter leaf but more often are used in "tadpole tea" I flatten these leaves for easy shipping. (not pictured)

Price: I have VERY limited stock at the moment so if you need them order fast!! $7.00 for 10 leaves. $25.00 for 50 leaves. LIMITED QUANTITIES

WWW.SOUTHEASTERNFRUITFLIES.COM
ISOPODS
BUY 4 GET 1 FREE HAS BEEN POSTED BY MISTAKE

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE!

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020