Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

D. Mysterious Art print Singed and numbered limited edition!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Mysterious Art print Singed and numbered limited edition!
The following print is Limited Edition, signed, and numbered

Title: Dendrobates Mysterious

Size: The image is approx 11x14 inches. If you look in the newspapers and have them available often Hobby Lobby and Michaels have coupons and sales for frames and matting. I made them bigger because they look more impressive. If size is an issue contact me.

Other Details:
Signed and numbered limited edition of 50. Once these are gone I will not be selling or giving any copies of it away. The paper is 80 lb paper. Also the copyright on the actual pic will be absent. Its only there for protective purposes.

Price: $12.50 which includes shipping and handling and insurance.

[Image: myst.jpg]

If I do not sell all of these I will probably be posting some on ebay and eventually on a site. I prefer to collect some orders and ship like two days out of the week if everybody is flexible. If not let me cater to your needs. If you need overnight or anything as in a gift contact me and I will let you know about the shipping. Email me: chapowy@hotmail.com to order. This is the best way to contact me. Note: Will consider trades see my temporary site for a better idea. All on there is for sell as well.

Jason Talbott

http://collage.jatart.com/

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020