Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Lots of Obligates For Sale
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of Obligates For Sale
Now that shipping temps are good and after holding a ton of frogs over the Summer of Heat Hell, I am releasing a number of sexed and unsexed obligates. If you are local I am willing to sell frogs which are well started , but less than 50% grown ,I'd not ship yet. Shipped frogs will all be at least 50% bulk growth or more , or sexed/breeding.

Please email me for detailed lists and pricing @

richfrye@comcast.net

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Also, always absolutely open to trades for obligates which are legal and have good locale info.

If you are willing to ship first and have non-made up info with your obligates please email for trade situations.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
I am still fairly female heavy on most of my obligates , so if anyone needs a female whatever, email me and I can let you know what single female I can sell.

Rich

post says open to trades
what can i get for my 3 year old or maybe i can just him off
owe you a call
Where the heck have you been JP? They're all coming out of the woodwork lately.
The Mafia will all have to go out for a beer soon. Your kid's worth three beers, if he's still as cute as I remember last.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020