Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I just created an acct. on here and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've poked around the forums a bit and already have spotted some familiar names from DB. I became a DB member in June when I started building my first viv. I have 2 complete now and have been working on a 3rd, hoping I can score some glass frogs for it someday. That's going to be along ways out though I'm sure but I'm ok with that. That gives me plenty of time to work on the build, which is probably my favorite part. I live up in Minnesota. Just giving my location out in case anyones cultures crash or anything like that and they need a hand or maybe trade some plants (and hopefully froglets someday when mine mature). Anyways, I read a lot of threads but am pretty quiet about posting usually, at least until I have some helpful tips and knowledge from my own experiences to pass along. But I've only been messing with PDFs since June so anything I can contribute for now would just be a copy/paste from something someone else has already said haha.
Josh
Oops, could I get this moved to the introduction section please.
Josh
Hello Jay, and welcome to Dart Den !

We have a few Minnesotans here, so I'm sure you'll get a reply or PM sooner or later. Take your time to look around, post with any questions that you have and please, enjoy yourself. Welcome to the addiction.

~Phil
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Hi Jay
Welcome to Dart Den - post often and dont be shy. If you want, start a thread to share your build experience and get input. We look forward to hearing more about your progress.

Scott
Scott - North Dallas

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020