Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Great Lakes Vivarium Group meets Saturday Oct 12th!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Lakes Vivarium Group meets Saturday Oct 12th!
A Facebook page has been created: http://www.facebook.com/VivGroup Please like us there!

Great Lakes Vivarium Group Social
October 12 at 5:30pm
Buffalo Wild Wings - 7301 West 183rd Street (1 Block west of Harlem on 183rd St.) Tinley Park, IL

I'm hoping there are people who will want to host events at their homes or place of business in these states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. If you are already hosting events, why not just role it onto the Great Lakes Vivarium Group? You won't have to change a thing. This group is about inclusion and having a good time exchanging information and making new friends in the hobby. Who knows, you may find out there are people who are closer geographically to you than you think. Smile
Everyone is welcome! Membership is free! Chicagoland Froggers
I joined on facebook a few days ago! Smile
-Brian
Fine Spot Leucs, Bakhuis, Variabilis, Varadero, Fantastica, Green Sirensis
Great! Will you be joining us tomorrow? Do you think there is enough interest in Indy to have a get together at least once a year?
I will not be able to join tomorrow. I have to work and then help with a fundraiser later in the day.

Indiana has a dart frog group called Indiana Dendrobatid Society (also on Facebook) and we have around 3 meets a year at members homes to talk frogs and hang out. I do think the interest is there!
-Brian
Fine Spot Leucs, Bakhuis, Variabilis, Varadero, Fantastica, Green Sirensis
Sorry that you can't make it.

Very cool that you guys have that going. Can you believe nothing like that exists in a metropolis as large as Chicago??

Maybe we could use the Great Lakes Vivarium Group to promote the clubs and events that reside in the appropriate states.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020