Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

F/S Red galacts, white-banded fants, proven SI groups
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S Red galacts, white-banded fants, proven SI groups
Sellers Name and location -Zach Kowalski Wichita, KS

All of these frogs have been captive raised by me. They have received daily dusted fruit flies and have access to springtails. All frogs are shipped with phase 22 panels/pouches and will be shipped in thick Styrofoam containers. I ship with the same containers that drug companies ship vaccines to pharmacies in. I can ship the same day frogs are paid for if paid for by 5pm CST.
I'm NOT looking for any trades at all at this time. Frogs will be considered "paid for or reserved" when payment is received.

Species - Adelphobates galactonotus 'red'
Line/Origin -Saurian -- The offspring come from a group of 6 that I purchased a little over 2 years ago.
Code -
Age -7-8 mo oow
Quantity - 7
Price - $60ea.
Group Prices -
Preferred Payment Method - Paypal
Shipping Rates & information - $50 with NO charge for box OR phase 22 panels. I will ship FedEx or UPS hold for pickup only. I drop off frogs at the hub at approx. 9pm CST for FedEx and 7pm CST for UPS. LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED if picked up within 2 hours of arrival.
Pictures - [Image: P1050697_zps84a896ef.jpg]

Species - E. Anthonyi 'Santa Isabel' - breeding groups of 4
Line/Origin - The offspring come from a group I bought from DB member JimO. The groups are EXTREMELY proven and are currently laying. There is a picture below of some tads pulled recently. They are set up in 29 gallon tanks with pothos, elephant ear plants, leaf litter and small water dishes.
Code -
Age -12mo +
Quantity - 2 breeding groups of 4
Price - $125 ea.
Group Prices -
Shipping Rates & information - $50 with NO charge for box OR phase 22 panels. I will ship FedEx or UPS hold for pickup only. I drop off frogs at the hub at approx. 9pm CST for FedEx and 7pm CST for UPS. LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED if picked up within 2 hours of arrival.
[Image: th_P1050591_zpsb6e24673.jpg]
[Image: P1050685_zpsc2e3e9d8.jpg]
[Image: P1050734_zps1e452627.jpg]
[Image: P1050667_zps0ece79ff.jpg]

Species - R. fantastica "White banded"
Line/Origin -UE
Code -
Age -2-4 mo oow
Quantity - 9
Price - $85ea.
Group Prices -
Pictures - a picture of one that I recently sold:
[Image: P1050706_zps3d0661d1.jpg]
White-banded fants are sold!

I'll drop the price on the red galacts to $50 ea. and the SI proven quartets to $110 ea.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020