Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Austin TX, Fruit Flys Needed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin TX, Fruit Flys Needed.
Hello everyone,
I'm new to Austin TX and not sure where i could purchase a FruitFly culture or two.

I finally decided to bring my leucomelas from my vivariums in Chicago, as a carry on (southwest), hope that works out, to Austin TX. I don't want to bring the FF cultures with me and was wondering if anyone had a culture to spare or knows where I could purchase one?

I should probably add I'm considering shipping the FF cultures from Chicago to myself in Austin when I'll be picking up the frogs this weekend. But ideally I would like to avoid shipping them, given the heat, and just purchase a culture here.

Thank you
Szczepan - Pittsburg CA - r. variabilis "Highland", r. fantastica "True Nominal", r. uakarii “Gold Legged”,  r. imitators "Varadero" & "Yurimaguas". 
Hey Steve! Welcome to Austin! PM me with details on your arrival and I can spin up a culture or two for you based on your schedule. I have melanogaster, hydei, and golden hydei. You can also pick them up at ZooKeeper on Burnet and 183, and the local Petco's carry them if you are really in a pinch.
Jim from Austin | https://www.oneillscrossing.com/dart-frogs/
fantastica nominant | summersi | reticulata | A barbotini
That's awesome, thank you. I'll PM you Monday, fingers crossed everything will go smooth with the transport Sunday. Thanks again.

Steve
Szczepan - Pittsburg CA - r. variabilis "Highland", r. fantastica "True Nominal", r. uakarii “Gold Legged”,  r. imitators "Varadero" & "Yurimaguas". 

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020