Dart Den

Full Version: Entire Collection sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My full time move to Florida is closing fast and it looks like I may be finishing up my Degree in Biology at FIU, so the inevitable day has finally arrived. I can't take it with me and so, in the spirit of fairness, I believe that fair notice to all should be given on the forums.

almost all are large adults kept in breeding pairs or groups:

3.1 Dendrobates auratus "Costa Rican" and 2.2 "Hawaiian" Green and Black PROVEN

1.1.1 Dendrobates auratus imports Black and Blue PROVEN with tadpoles

Dendrobates auratus 'Mike Shrom line"Turquoise and Bronze - Transferred / not available

2.1 and 1.1 Dendrobates leucomelas "Mike Shrom line" nominate - PROVEN

1.1 Dendrobates tinctorious "azureus" Patrick Nabors (small spot or perhaps "sky") PROVEN

0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorious "powder blue"

0.0.2 Dendrobates tinctorious "citronella" (spot)

0.0.2 Dendrobates tinctorious "cobalt"

9 - too many to count / at least 4 females Phyllobates vittatus "Aaron H." PROVEN

2.2 Ranitomeya vanzolinii "2009-10 E.U import" Probable

2.1 Ranitomeya ventrimaculata French Guyana Probable

2.1 Epipedobates tricolor PROVEN

Oophaga pumilio "Man Creek" SNDF - Transferred / unavailable

1.1 and 1.2 Oophaga pumilio "Rio Guarumo" SNDF PROVEN - Transferred / unavailable

Oophaga pumilio "Almirante" SNDF - Transferred / unavailable

1.1.5 and 1.2.6 Oophaga pumilio "Eldorado" SNDF - PROVEN 2 groups with large amounts of froglets

1.2.3 Oophaga pumilio "Cauchero" SNDF - PROVEN - froglets

Oophaga pumilio "Bastimentos" SNDF - Transferred / unavailable

Most groups available with tanks and pumilio must stay with tanks.

Here's where it gets sticky:

#1 There are already some lists and "will-calls" for several of the species listed, but again, I promised myself that I would be fair and post an advertisement on the Forums. There were some hobbyists over today and they are on deck for some species as well.

#2 Priority given to local hobbyists and those people who have been over to my frog room in the past 3-4 years. If you can drive here and want to see stuff - now is the time. Supplies and tanks too.

#3 Shipping will only be considered if there is a second notice (doubtful).

Please EMAIL for availability and prices. EMAIL ppayes@comcast.net

Thank you,

Phil
too bad you are not closer i might be interested.
walt
Walt......I see you at EVERY Hamburg.

I CAN deliver to Hamburg.
Phil,

If you have a couple of "favorites" that you need to have looked after here in FL while you get settled...give me a shout. I'd be happy to babysit!
Thanks Alasdair. Don't want to stress anyone out with the 1800 mile move, so nobody will be coming down with me.

I'll still be running Dart Den....THAT I can take with me.
Most species are spoken for / already transfered.

Still available (for the moment):

3.1 HI Green and Black Dendrobates auratus 3 yr old adults- PROVEN

1.2 French Guyana Ranitomeya ventrimaculatus (sean stewart) 3 yr old adults callng male, never checked or pulled eggs

2.2 probable Ranitomeya vanzolinii (F1 from 2009/10 Sean Stewart EU import) 1.5 yr old large adults

3.2 Nominate Dendrobates leucomelas (F2 from Mike Shrom line) large adults PROVEN

0.1 Hyloxalus azureiventris (F1 from Cryptokat in MD) large 2 year old presumed female / body size / no calling

A few grow-out Oophaga pumilio "eldorados", some near adult but no guaranteed sexes.

All groups above available with vivariums. All grow out tanks spoken for.
Can deliver to Hamburg PA Reptile Show Saturday August 6th.
azureiventris sold...
Most above Frogs, still available....price discounts avail if you pick up.

ALSO...40 gallon breeders planted and NEW - $50.00 each !

Black Bakers racks 48" er's....$50.00 Numerous shelving and assorted frog room goodies as well.

I will NOT be at Hamburg this August due to the heat (the fact that the building sucks and has no A/C may have something to do with it).

I think there was one or 2 frog deliveries and an Isopod or 2.....I'll try to PM everyone, but hopefully you'll see this post as well.
Phil, when are you headed down man? It's unfortunate that I never got to visit your place. I've got a few tat sessions lined up throughout the summer, so I can't get any of your frogs, although those eldo's are very tempting. You think you'll be around til September/October?
Really hard to say. I'm thinking by Dec / Jan at the latest but it can't come soon enough...ya know.

Eldo's are all gone...all pumilio are spoken for.

See...you should have made time !
Dang! Procrastination bites me in the ass once again! lol
I wish I had funds for those Vanzos! Good luck rehoming the remaining frogs Phil!
Vanzolinii sold

Vents - pending.

STILL available....the auratus group and a VERY proven 3.2 Leuc group.
Any Idea of the Sex On the Powder Blues?

Any Pictures?
Only groups left:

3.1 HI Green and Black Dendrobates auratus 3 yr old adults- PROVEN $180.00

3.2 Nominate Dendrobates leucomelas (F2 from Mike Shrom line) large adults PROVEN $295.00
No shipping, guys and gals.....

Gonna have 3-4 20 gallon verts with door kits.planted

3-4 small exos and zoomends - all grow outs / planted

for sale soon....if you are local. Stop on over before I make a formal sale thread....
Update....

All frogs sold / transfered.

FYI - 2.3 rio Guarumos went to Shawn Harrington, NH

Caucheros, and Eldorados (both groups) went to Craig Breon (Cbreon) in Harrisburg, PA.

MANY supplies / racks / lights ect ect...still available.
Everything gone.
Side note: I see you are moving to Gainsville. I lived there for a while. AWESOME place. Those Gators have an awesome Entomology Program. Im sure their Bio program is incredible.
Pages: 1 2