Dart Den

Full Version: SAUCE BOSS 29g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awhatup dartden? So I am finally finished planting my first tank!!! I started it about 5 months ago. This site has been my bible the past 6 months. This stuff is addicting!!! Anywho, my broms came in last night from tropiflora, I got a 'blushing tiger and a 'java plum' They are both beautiful!! I almost feel like i should put another brom on the right side of the tank above the fern?! What do yall think? I dont want to over do it. Tell me what you think. What I can do to improve. Thanks!!!

[Image: IMG_0803.jpg]

'Blushing Tiger'
[Image: IMG_0793.jpg]

'Java Plum'
[Image: IMG_0795.jpg]

Should these be mounted or planted?
[Image: IMG_0784.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0785.jpg]
Very nice 1st viv ! Like it. You have some excellent "viv friendly" plants too. Sometimes the ferns can be finicky though.

Your Crypts / earth stars, should be planted on the ground in a not-too-wet area.
Lookin Good! Do you have any other pics to show the entire viv? decided on lights ? As if choosing a fav frog isnt hard enough, yeah, the broms have lots of coolness factor. What kind of frogs do you want? You might consider adding some coco huts - more hiding places will help your future frogs acclimate.

Welcome to Dart Den! Glad you made the plunge from lurker to poster.
That first picture is pretty much the whole tank. For lighting I have 3 cfl bulbs. 6500k. I have not decided on what frogs I want. Thats probably going to be the hardest part.