Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Dart trades for: Premium zoas, riccordia, and shrooms.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dart trades for: Premium zoas, riccordia, and shrooms.
The title says it all. Darts for colonies.
Rich
Rich

Wish i still lived in MI> I have a saltwater"Full line pet store"in Co.It would of worked out nice for the both of us!
You don't ship???
Rich
Rich

Send me a P.m. Of exactly what species or locality you are hunting for and we will go from there! The Haj
I have some pink zoo's that are have been coming along nicely, how many are you looking for? I also have some other colors.
Can you post some pics Dartfrog?

Rich
Rich,

I will try to get a pick of the pinks, they are really the only ones that I have anything that is close to ready to trade. What kind of setup do you have? I have a 58g reef with a 20g prop tank.

Mike
Mike,
I have a ten gal with 72w PC and a large refuge. My brother has a 29gal and a Nano deluxe. The pink zoas sound cool.

Rich
Not sure if this is still on the table, and I do not want anyfrogs right now, but I have ricordea, shrooms, and zoanthids.

Ricordea-Single, lime green, almost bioluminescent polyp.
Shrooms-Two individuals, they are called blue green shrooms, but they look more purple.
Zoos-Bright green, blue/orange/silver, orange

send me a PM< or e-mail me at...

fluharty99@hotmail.com
darn, if the tank wasn't so small, I have a piece of live rock, about 5 pounds with 6 HUGE green fuzzy mushrooms. I also have a smaller chunk of rock with 2 green fuzzies on it. I have tons of zoos too, oranges, greens, browns with green mouths, etc etc etc. All this is in my 125 gallon Smile, great size tank. Take care,

ed parker

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020